K.I.D.S. IQ Project operates in a cost-effective manner with an aim to minimize administrative costs and maximize research focused on the advancement of ID-related drug development.
Financial Statements and Annual Reports
K.I.D.S. IQ Project would like to thank the individuals, corporations, organizations and foundations who have made a financial contribution. K.I.D.S. IQ Project would also like to thank the numerous volunteers and in-kind contributors who have played a key role in enabling its mission. It is with great appreciation that K.I.D.S. IQ Project acknowledges your trust and generosity. Your help provides hope for a brighter future!
K.I.D.S. IQ Project’s fiscal year ends on December 31st. Audited financial information and annual reports can be viewed by clicking on the links below:
- Fiscal Year 2015 (ended December 31, 2015): View financial information (posted on Canada Revenue Agency’s website)
- Fiscal Year 2016 (ended December 31, 2016): View financial information (posted on Canada Revenue Agency’s website)
- Fiscal Year 2017 (ended December 31, 2017): View financial information (posted on Canada Revenue Agency’s website) or View Annual Report
Direct over 80% of all spend onto charitable activities (long-term target)
- Minimize administrative costs whenever possible
- Leverage strategic partnerships to build scale and better manage costs
- Drive global scale to maximize operating leverage
- Focus on translational science