Press Releases & Other News
K.I.D.S. IQ Project values your contributions to the ongoing conversation about advancing research for Kleefstra syndrome and other Intellectual Disability disorders and wants to keep you informed of our progress.
- June 25, 2016 (Conference): Kleefstra Syndrome 2016 U.S. Conference in Boston, MA (View Recordings or Download PDF Slides from our Events page)
- August 14-16, 2015 (Conference): Kleefstra Syndrome UK Conference – Hosted by Chris & Fiona Heslehurst (external website)
- June 27, 2015 (Conference): Kabuki syndrome East Coast (USA) Conference (external website)
- October 3, 2014 (Research): Drug Treats Inherited Form of Intellectual Disability (external website)
- April 3, 2014 (Research): New hope for treating ALS (external website)
- January 4, 2011 (Research): Epigenetic Regulation of Learning and Memory by Drosophila EHMT/G9a (external website)